Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Six of Us!


This picture was taken of us while we were traveling with our parents on our move to Albuquerque, NM when I was about three or four years old. My parents wanted to go west but I guess it didn't work out because we were not there very long. My dad's brother and his family lived there and we stayed with them for a time.
I remember my twin, Jenny, and I rode in the front seat at night with my parents. I remember falling asleep and feeling safe and snug even though we were moving away from all of our cousins. Being so young I guess as long as I had my siblings and parents it was okay. We are, from left to right, Kelly, Vicky, Cindy, Jenny, Gwen, Gabe. Don't you just love the broken 'Texas' sign? I know we traveled Route 66 to get there. There are stories that go with that time in our lives that I'll share with you in another post. I'm sure you all have traveling/moving stories you can share with your loved ones. It's great to remember our earlier lives and share those memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment