Saturday, June 5, 2010

Busy, Enjoyable Weekend.

I'm taking some time to myself this evening. It's been a busy couple of days. I had my grandson Thursday and all day Friday until about 9:00 p.m. He's wonderful to be around. He's four years old and so much fun. I was totally tired when he left but I had more fun than a barrel of monkeys (which we taught him to play)!

I've been getting items ready to send off so a book trailer can be finished. I think you'll like it and I'll post it here when it's completed. I'm excited about it as I've seen other projects the designer has completed and they are terrific.

I thought you might enjoy a couple of snippets of what some of the stories are about in my book.

** A little girl realizes her dream of learning how to play baseball with her big brother.
** A sister and brother become 'painters extraordinaire' when they fix their twin sister's dolls.
** A hot dog becomes a treat for small children after surviving a meal of liver and onions.

Check out the book and enjoy the journey through the kaleidoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment