Thursday, August 11, 2011

Surprising Bamboo Trees



I was surprised yesterday morning when I happened upon a stand of Bamboo trees in someones front yard. I love bamboo so this was a nice thing. I didn't know it would grow here in Florida, so now my mind is spinning wondering if I could plant some in my yard. All I have is a lonely palm tree beside my garage that gives no shade at all.

I can't put flowering plants in the yard because some of my people are allergic to the bee stings, so greenery has been our plants of choice. However, if I can plant something like these Bamboo trees, I'll be happy. I will check to see what kind of bugs and animals are attracted to them first though.


Well it's not a bad day for heat. The sun is out on a partially cloudy day and the temps are not overwhelmingly hot. So nice enough for August. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment