Sunday, July 17, 2011

An Empty Play Area



The other morning I took my usual drive by the lakefront and found it empty of little kids enjoying the water. I thought it was a good picture. I hope you all enjoy it.

It has been an enjoyable day for me today. I had my grandson for a couple of hours and we had some fun playing games on the computer. I recently purchased the PBS Kids Play software and it's great. Actually the software was not there - I found out I only needed the activation number because it was actually a subscription for three months. While this is truely false advertising, the games and such are worth having. My grandson is enjoying it and the program sends you emails telling you what lessons your child has learned from every activity they do on the site.

It's hot here yet and so the day is winding down and I'm ready to spend the evening in the recliner watching some of my favorite TV shows. I hope you had an enjoyable weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment