Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Morning Surprise




I go out daily, usually in the morning, looking for nature's beauty. My usual trip takes my to Lakefront Park where I take pictures of the lake, Sandhill Cranes and some beautiful ducks that live there.

The other morning I turned into one of the spots I park at to view the lake and found this beautiful white bird standing in the secluded, grassy area. It immediately caught my eye and I grabbed the camera and was able to take a couple of pictures. It just stood there not caring I was observing him. It was amazing.

It looks like it's related to the crane family but I've never seen a white one. I love that it's leg are black. I think it's a gorgeous bird. It always takes my breath away that God created such beauty in the animal kindgom. It helped make my day brighter. Hopefully I'll see him again. Enjoy the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment