Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time To Fall Back!


November 7th we turned the clocks back to Standard time. I will say right up front that this is the time I really detest. The days are shorter and the nights are longer. It has always been not my favorite time. I call it the light time and then the dark time.
I can't wait for the days to get longer again so the light time will be here. As the days grow shorter and shorter I anticipate December 21st as this is the shortest day of the year. After that they get longer again.
This totally affects my world. I have to get up when the daylight first comes and enjoy all the daylight or sunshine I can get. That's why I live where I do because I can get lots, and lots of daytime or sunshine daily. This is part of my world and I thought you'd like to know that it can and does affect people in many different ways. Take some time and write about it and see if it doesn't help you or clarify your feelings about it all. Only 41 days till the daylight begins to be longer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment