Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Pre-K!


Pictures from my Grandson's Halloween Pre-K parade at his school today. Guess he didn't much care for the mask Only a couple of classes at a time came walking around the school for the parents, family members to cheer them on. It was so terribly cute and he did great. I was happy that his parents told me that family members could come watch the kids march. It was fun and he enjoyed seeing me as much as I did him.
It's such a nice time to watch the excitement, wonder, and pure belief in a small childs eyes at holidays. It's what makes living fun and worth it all. Think back to some of your Halloween's and write those memories down to share with your family. See if you can dig through your old photos and possibly come up with a couple to help you remember the fun you had and the magic that Halloween held for you back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment