Friday, August 6, 2010

Cable's Computer Guy Tomorrow!

I went to get online last Wednesday morning and found my computer and my provider were not speaking to each other. I guess they must have had words overnight because I can't get online. Unbelievable to me. So I called the Cable company and worked with the national people and they couldn't help. Transferred me to local tech guy and they couldn't get it either. So, here I sit still offline until tomorrow when the Cable guy should be here sometime between 8 - noon. I'm more than ready to get this problem worked out. So very tired of the Cable place. We're always having problems with either the computer or the TV. Oddly it always ends up being the Cable's problems. Grrr!
I know this can't just be my problem, if you've had this kind of trouble let me know and I'm sure it will make me feel like I'm not alone in this. I'll keep you posted. My sister is graciously letting me use her laptop when I can't stand it any longer and need to be online.

No comments:

Post a Comment