Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beauty in the Palm Tree!


I took this picture at St. Cloud Lakefront park. It was standing there all alone and I thought it was perfect. I love taking pictures of nature and this palm tree was beautiful. I've taken to going out in the early morning (for me that's about 6:30 a.m.) and take pictures. I've been quite happy with some of them so far. I didn't know I liked taking nature pictures so much. I'm finding I like to capture the trees, sky, landscapes and birds. It's interesting to find the various places that hold my attention and how I look at things now. Mornings and evenings before dark are my best times.
This is part of what my journey includes. I'm totally enjoying this right now. I'll try to post more of the sights around my town. I have lots of pictures to share.
We are still enduring the hot, hot, hot August in Florida temps. Today registered 103 on the Walgreens sign. Melting for sure. I'll be happy when the temps and humidity/dew points are much lower. What have you been up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment