Monday, June 27, 2011

Pink Crepe Myrtle



I took this picture the other day by the lakefront in St. Cloud. I have one just like it in my yard. I think the pink blooms are so beautiful. I was pleased with how this turned out. Notice the shading towards the bottom of the photo. Hope you enjoy it.

The heat is hanging in there. We are now in the midst of summer with the daily temps between 90 - 96 with the heat indexes over 100 degrees. That forces daily storms and problems for us. We have the ocean winds meeting the gulf weather over us that produces some hard storms.

It's been a bit of a slow day for me. I've still got things to do from my list yet that need attention. So, I'll be busy tonight. The end of June is fast approaching and it will be July. Time goes faster and faster every year. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment