Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Many Textures Within Beauty


I chose this picture because I like all the different textures displayed such as the long gray pole beside the growing bushes that frame a tree trunk set within the top middle of the picture. Then the one bright spot is the lone yellow flower blooming all by itself. The colors mix and mingle together creating a beautiful picture. I hope you like it.




We had rain finally today!! It didn't last long but it was a good rain, no lightning or thunder. We do need the rain badly right now. There are many small fires burning all about. If you go outside all you smell is smoke. It is not as bad today, however, it's enough that I'd rather stay inside. We've been on low rainfall for several years now. today, however, it's enough that I'd rather stay inside. I think we are still in drought conditions. It varies county by county but most of them in Central Florida are listed in red. The sun is shining right now and a gentle breeze is moving the palm tree branches and the Crepe Myrtle in our yard.I look out the back window and see the banana leaves from the neighbors yard blowing in the wind also. Perhaps it will be a pretty evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment