Monday, December 27, 2010

Ah -- Christmas 2010


This is what Christmas is all about, really. I think this is so cute of my grandson. He gets serious for the picture - he was taking his time with the package behind him -- you know made sure every piece of paper was off the box before he really looked the gift over. He loved it but had many others to open.
Being a "Giga" is making this part of the journey terrific. He's such a nice little boy and lots of fun to spend time with. He gets excited whenever he comes to our home. He comes in the door calling out to me and hugs me as if it's been forever since we were last together. Then he lookes at me and says, "Giga, I missed you." Now my heart is breaking full of love for this little one.
My entire family was together and we had a great time, despite the fact that four of us are battling either a cold, flu, ear/sinus/bronchitis infections/ or sore throat. We played, visited, ate, and generally had a warm, easy day being together. It was a special time . I hope your Christmas was a great day also. Blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment