Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blooming Flowers Already


I found this pretty scene while about on Lakeshore drive. It's really vibrant and pretty. I like the different textures and colors in the picture.
It's been a rather busy time for me. Trying to get work done on my company and writing. Time moves so quickly sometimes you feel like you just start your day and find it's time to call it a day.
Have been happy to have my grandson spend two Friday nights in a row with us. Last night my sister and I took him to the Barnes & Noble and he picked out several books he can pretty much read. Some with a bit of help but others pretty much alone. I'm so happy and proud of him. He's only six years old and in Kindergarten. He's doing great so far. He recently changed from a private school to the public school and seems to like it much better. Who knows, he may do better in the public system than the one he was in so far.
Well, hubby will be home overnight so I'll be busy with him. I'll stop bye soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment