Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Beauty of Simplicity



I usually go out each morning trying to find something of beauty in my world. One of the large lakes in our area has such beauty and tranquility about it, I visit each day. I've watched the seasons do their magic on the land and water and plants as well as animals.

The other day I noticed that our small trees around the lake are finally getting their green leaves on them. After the last couple of years with cold weather and then no winter this year, I thought they would not blossom at all. But, happily the trees and such are getting green and thriving. So when I saw this little tree in all it's simplicity and beauty, I had to capture it on picture.

Nature is so fragile, just like life that I see and feel so much wonder in it all. I am definitely going to watch the progress of this little tree throughout the spring and summer and see how full of leaves it gets. I'm sure it will be full, green and abundant through the seasons. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment