Saturday, October 22, 2011

Here Come The Ducks!!



Whenever we go by the lakefront, we see the ducks about. The other day we saw this family and pulled over. Before we could get out of the car, the entire group came waddling over to the car. I take it that people feed them is why they come running to the cars or people. While I think it is good for them to feed the ducks, it is posted not to feed the wildlife. So, it breaks my heart that I can't give them any food.

I think they are interesting little birds. I love that they come over and are not really afraid of you. I hope you like the picture of this duck family. I think they are great. We've watched this group since they were newborns. It's fascinating to watch them grow and stay part of a family unit. I'm learning so much about them and their ways. Enjoy the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment